Monday, January 14, 2013

New year shopping - expensive pillows & quilt cover set

Last night went to Jusco Bukit Raja for a quick new year shopping, I did not buy any cloth, but I got the quilt cover set and a new pillow. 

Earlier I saw one AKEMI quilt cover set in Groupon which I like it very much, king size is Rm285, I almost bought it, luckily Daren told me to check it out from Jusco first. And last night I saw the exactly same thing in Jusco, but king size is out of stock, only queen size left, and the price is cheaper than Groupon. 

After choosing in the department, I did not get any from AKEMI, and I chose the below set from JEAN PERRY. (After discount RM249++)

 

I also got the feather pillow @ RM99++ (after discount). I always wanted a feather pillow, happy to get one now. (expensive pillow... but Daren got a more expensive one!) :)


Daren had been complaining his pillow is out of shape, so he got himself this ANTI-SNORE memory foam pillow @ RM111++. Hahaha...expensive pillow!
I think it really works on reducing snore! Last night I had a quieter night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment